Giving back to our patients through community service is what we're all about!" says Dr. Malone.
Exceptional dentistry is not the only service provided by Dr. Susan Malone and her team of caring professionals. In recent years, Dr. Malone and her staff have all participated in:
- Children's Health Fair (sponsored by Northern Michigan Regional Hospital), providing free dental health education, dental hygiene supplies, and activities to area children
- Tri-4-Fun Women's Triathlon, in support of Northern Michigan Cancer Crusaders, and other local cancer charities
- Petoskey Sunrise Rotary 10k Autumn Classic Run/Walk Gold Sponsor, with proceeds donated to The Manna Project and other local charities
- Dr. Malone conducted an in-house charity drive, with all items and proceeds donated to The Women's Resource Center
- Dr. Malone and staff volunteered at The American Red Cross Blood Drive, as both workers and donors
- Little Traverse Bay Humane Society Fundraisers as participants and sponsors
- Mission of Mercy Event sponsored by the Michigan Dental Association
"We enjoy being together not only as co-workers, but as dedicated women determined to make a difference in our community. I'm extremely proud of my team and especially of the level of excellence that we all work so hard to achieve in service to our patients," concludes Dr. Malone.
Dr. Susan Malone and her dedicated team invite our local VETERANS to a free Veterans Day dentistry event on November 11, 2017.
Our location is Dr. Malone’s office at 231 State Street, Petoskey.
Join us as we salute your smiles and provide dental cleanings and check-ups as a “Thank You” for your service and sacrifice.
We will assess your dental needs, with referral to participating local specialists Dr. Scott Sheperd, Dr. Jim Osetek and Dr. Paul Gutt if needed.
Appointments will be on a first come-first served basis, from 9am to 2pm.
Please call 231-347-6932 if any questions.
We look forward to celebrating you and your smiles
and our Stars & Stripes!!
MISSION OF MERCY
On May 30, 2014, Dr. Malone and her staff participated in the Michigan Dental Association Mission of Mercy Event held in Big Rapids at Ferris State University. This is the 2nd year that Dr. Malone and her staff have donated their time to this worthy cause. This event provided free dental care to over 1300 needy patients totalling over $1,000,000. "It was a wonderful opportunity to provide loving care to Michigan residents who are less fortunate than we are," said Dr. Malone. The team is always excited to participate in such wonderful events!!
We are all smiles after helping those in need
Connie and Michelle hard at work
Dr. Malone and Donna during a break
Michelle with one of her many great MOM patients
Other community service events:
Our staff at the LTBHS Snowshoe Walk
Participating in the 2012 Childrens Health Fair